Linggo, Mayo 12, 2013

Vector Text Design

               Sweet tasty rock hard chocolate is a favorite of all cute little children. Its brown and dark color make your mouth watery just by looking at it. Okey, this is my first Vector text design using a tutorial in tutsplus. basically this design will only take an hour and a half but for me it almost took me three hours and still the result is this. Not quite of a details on the chocolate and a point edges on it. This tutorial taught me many things in AI(Adobe Illustrator); the shortcuts especially when you cant find what your looking for you can go to window then commands are there. The transformation too and a little of a 3d effect for the chocolate.


               The going to stand letters of my name with their own shadow making them more realistic like standing. The design tutorial will only take 5 mins but then again it took me an hour or more. this tutorial taught me more about the 3d effect and the map. and I know, the coloring is still not good because I'm still stuck in blue and black color. I have an AI now and will practice some of the tutorials. I learned practice don't make us perfect but it can lessen the time and effort of out works.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento