Linggo, Mayo 12, 2013

Logo project


            I only made one logo for this project. tried hard on making it. I learned that tracing is hard as drawing but with some effort I still pull it out. I started tracing maybe around 10:30 in the morning with my classmates. Some of them got finish earlier but I'm still stuck in the tracing of the dice. Then around 1+ a sudden black out and just like that the whole two hours and more of effort had been gone. I made this logo in a hurry for my next class starts at three andwith that lucky black out, I only have an hour to make the entire tracing thing again.I cant make it at home because I don't have an AI in my laptop. I admit it that the shape of the logo was too simple and the color was I don't know some gradient of black and blue but I learned one important thing from this project; be ready in an unexpected happenings, expect the unexpected. I concentrated on tracing the Logo and forgot to save it.
               I'm not to good on coloring and maybe I need to practice on that too.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento