Huwebes, Abril 25, 2013

Photoshop Projects

               From argel font combining some of my friends teaching and internet tutorial. Still not as beautiful as it should be but I think this should pass. This Angel word in an argel font is very amazing and with its cool texture it and layer bending combination it made a nice metallic effect. The tutorial of this is from this site: http://psd.tutsplus.com/tutorials/text-effects-tutorials/metallic-copper-text-effect/.

             Pink with black stripes looks like a strawberry and a chocolate flavor style of my name. Using an Anja Elaine font to create this exciting mouthwatering style of  my name is just so awesome. The tuorial site is from: http://psd.tutsplus.com/tutorials/text-effects-tutorials/candy-cane-text-effect/.




         From the start of this project helps me understand more about Photoshop and the limitless power of Photoshop. I understand layer bending much better now and some of its tricks. I can make my own pattern, upload new fonts, gradient design and even new shapes and brushes.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento